Tuesday 14 April 2020

After Bank Holiday Covid 19 Style

How you all doing? 

After this Easter Weekend. It’s crazy how a drive to a supermarket on your own just clears your head, right? I had the best day ever, I got in my car drove to the longest of supermarkets, put my reggae beats on full blast, sun shining, shades on, windows down, hair in my mouth blowing all over place but I gave zero fucks. I was embracing Emley Moor for all its beauty. Before all this, I would; get up have the poochies to sort out, miss breakfast just so I could have that extra five minutes in bed,

STOP. Can I just ask a question? Why is it, you can toss and turn all night but at that point of your alarm BRRRROOM you’re in the comfiest position of your life OF YOUR LIFEßyes it needed that drama. And you have to get up! ‘Nice one’ world.

Anyways, I runaway with the fairies then, so five minutes in bed, 10 alarms later and I have 1 hour until I start work, in that time I turned into the Tasmanian Devil on Loony Tunes cleaning, washing, vacing, putting makeup on or not, rag the dreadlocks up, dash a peppermint tea and some strawberries and boom. Off to work I go. I ho, I ho, I ho!

That was my routine. But now. Fast forward to the mind fuck that is, present day and… Drumroll…

Does anyone else feel like you’re in the big brother house? That beautiful Geordie accent kicks in…Day 45 in The Bullet household. Let me tell you I am very thankful for a spare bedroom! Gracias Adios!! I Love my Smarkles but I don’t think we have spent this much time together since I was 13 years old. And I’m not going to lie its true what they say being in love with your best friend is incredible.  Challenging at times but my god, my isolation time has been amazing. He’s helped me grow, I’ve watched him build relationships with his fur sons and fur daughter and also get time for himself. But he’s also pissed me off because he has rearranged my cupboard in the kitchen and now the fucking toaster stays out apparently. But its okay, I smile and embrace my messy but lived in house. We are making memories. I keep telling him I will do Date night because before all this I bought a really sexy arse dress but the fur kids are constantly stuck by our sides.

Personally, right now feels like I’m in that period of my life again the ‘limbo’ stage where you leave school and you’re going to college, but you have that what the fuck do I do with myself time. Its massive nostalgia. At that point when I was 16, I said to myself lets live Luci, lets see the world. And that is what I am doing again.

Now I’m sure we have all gathered by now, reading my blog or in fact meeting me that one would say one is a tad eccentric darling. (Sorry I thought I was in some sort of Shakespearean play right now, as I have ‘Orchestra National de l’Opera de Monte-Carlo’ blasting out on Spotify and my mind is creating movies). Now you can see why Marcus too will be happy of the spare room. But yes, I listen to Opera now, to be fair I always used to put it on for me and my T Tonk. It clears our heads!! Well mine anyways, I’m not sure about Taras,

Moving on, I love learning I never got the time for it because, I also love pleasing people (Hence my job role in the Beauty Industry). I also love money (I have been an entrepreneur from 12 years old and run many inspiring businesses in my school days, I am my Dads daughter after all). But right now, the money isn’t there, I’m a self-employed Sole trader. Well let me tell you, I have had many arguments about my finances with Marcus recently, but to me, I am my own boss, Independent!! I even applied for a job a Morrisons and Virgin Media, but I stopped, thought for a second and talked to my massive Ego. Obviously, I had come to terms that thing I am constantly trying to brainwash Marcus with. “WE ARE A TEAM”.

So, I swallowed my pride and compromised. I now have a gift list from Marcus that includes, more sketch books and more a keyboard book because Impulsive Luci hasn’t got a clue how to read music and bought a keyboard!

My Papa G and my Aunties keep trying to help me out, but I just buy them things with it because I’m fine. My clients have been unbelievable, the support from them all. I know…I’m ready to get my grind on and bring home the bacon!!! Bring back my 14 hour days baby!

Clients/My Lovlies this is for you:

Because of you guys, you are my inspiration I have decided to give you all some of my knowledge I have picked up in this my lifetime of making people beautiful because
I have had a few of my clients come to be whilst in isolation and ask me advice on how to do their own treatments whilst this crazy time is upon us. 

First of all, I will start with your product base. Knowledge is key in this industry and sometimes we can become so easily mislead by unprofessional promoting brands and not actually realising what we are buying. So, I thought I would give you all some simple tips.  In my next post, I will use my own experiences as an example, but that doesn't mean what I say goes. (For this instance, anyways).

As a customer we are drawn to certain things. Usually, we are a country of craziness, I'm sure I can speak for the majority of us when I say that we live our life rushing, as a result this can have a negative impact on what we choose to see. Our brain picks up key words when we are searching for something and boom SOLD! Here's an insight to the beauty industry. For a product to be classed as aromatherapy based it only needs a small %. The rest could be anything. For example, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, this is a cheap cleaning agent that was in many high street and professional brands, and it has been known to cause dryness in skin, irritations and reactions (We do not want that Lovers! We need our skin Fresh and Juicy). But we will buy products with this in! Research has shown that Aluminium in deodorants can be linked to cancers. Would you buy that product if you knew that? Absolutely not. So please do your research, ask professionals for help before you spend dollar on that special magic cream that your mate Sandra from down road told you about. Please babes!


Well that’s me for tonight, I have to study for my aromatherapy exam and catch up on The Tribe… Yes, that’s right Amazon Prime baby. And, let me just stop for a second step back into 2013 I bought the BADDEST Disney princess collection in espanol ever when I lived in Costa Rica.
I may have had no money, only money for emergencies, and when in Walmart a Magical Disney Princess book and rice cakes or some chicken and rice? Come on. Now, fast-forward to now. I have time to read that book and thanks to the help of my Tico friend and his Austrian Wonder woman they will read a bedtime story (time difference has its perks).

My next post I’m going to give you a video of my skin!! (I’m not happy about because my period is coming so I have spots but I like you all so I suppose I can do this).

I do actually have a video of me teaching Marcus how to do a facial so If you want him to teach you ha.

Please Leave a comment and let me know what you want to here about, because I can just chat shit for days.


Stay Safe, Stay inside for our amazing heroes! Keep spreading the love!!

Luci <3

Oh yeah look at how amazing this is outside my house

No comments:

Post a Comment